Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ftse/jse top 40

koos2
Super Contributor
Are you willing to put new money onit , and why/whynot? time frame 4 hours.
25 REPLIES 25
koos2
Super Contributor
aint gonna get back up again , run run run
koos2
Super Contributor
or, is it no money galantis? o yeah, if you cant go over, under or around, you go through.
koos2
Super Contributor
right!, remember to watch for the real , original , genuine fake tody. Some smiling faces, lying to the racists.
Not applicable
I would rather listen to our own esteemed leader promise to pay back the money.
koos2
Super Contributor
not politics buddy, alsi sep16
koos2
Super Contributor
ty dolla_ign - drop that kitty
Rams
Super Contributor
Todays move is an interesting turn-around.
koos2
Super Contributor
usually tdhey start checking the validity of your software licence around about here if you have a position dats gonna get you into trouble.
koos2
Super Contributor
you are also gonna start getting inexplicable eskom failures, focusing on the ball might be incorrect around about here..
koos2
Super Contributor
you now think " i might be missing out on some bling", or "i have to cut my short"; this is a mistake.
koos2
Super Contributor
you should have done that 220 units earlier, after before/that call/sms you got from nowhere.
koos2
Super Contributor
now the close, what is important: capital or the extra 35-118 units? und, when i go clubing tonite , nobody will understand the day i had. - excerpts from "die melkery van koos2"
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Koos... I hate to interrupt... but are you okay?
Preston
Super Contributor
someone B*m is on fire....lol
koos2
Super Contributor
yeah man, rainbows of fiery unicorns, und you?
koos2
Super Contributor
butter that biscuit, rocket set to launch tody.
koos2
Super Contributor
public announcement : would the owner of a black toyota prius , please move your car. You managed to tripple park it in a handicapped zone. i dont know how you did that...
koos2
Super Contributor
Dad was a caracole sheep farmer, had some success but was always bothered by jackals, and he had to cull them. After years of this he realized he wasnt a caracole farmer. He was breeding a super jakals, cause he only ever got the sick , lame and lazy ones. Now in a zero sum game, some have to loose for others to win. How do you do that in an oligarchy without breaking the law?
koos2
Super Contributor
i am not talking bout the laws that govern the alsi, i am talking about the social contract that binds the alsi_players re.: software upgrades, timing of block sms, cellphone calls , statements und such. Hahahaha, maybe its all just "your biases are belong to us , long time."