Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ftse/jse top 40

koos2
Super Contributor
All my friends are heathens. Take it slow. Wait for them to ask you who you know. Please don't make any sudden moves. But after all I've said. Please don't forget.
28 REPLIES 28
koos2
Super Contributor
chicken hunting season, now open
Preston
Super Contributor
Pardon me, but I am attempting to post a comment like Koos2 "Slap me sideward and call me Shrek"
koos2
Super Contributor
hey. bonuspoints! did you just overcompensate with your castle? prince charming? here is a daisy for your trouble.
richardw
Super Contributor
koos, this stuff is so crucially important to get out to the world that I'd recommend you post it on a blog somewhere.
koos2
Super Contributor
this is my blog, compare mine to the rest of the stupid on this forum, and i am on par.
Preston
Super Contributor
@koos2, huh, "The similarities between me and koos2 are different."
koos2
Super Contributor
Why'd you come, you knew you should have stayed (it's blasphemy) I tried to warn you just to stay away And now they're outside ready to bust It looks like you might be one of us
koos2
Super Contributor
So, we havea late entry, ze okd nature vs nurture thingie. Well tabula rasa doesnt do it 4 me. "hotwired in" is more my thing. or was that the other way around?, never could remember
Preston
Super Contributor
One advantage of talking to yourself is that you know at least somebody's listening.
koos2
Super Contributor
You'll never know the freakshow sitting next to you You'll have some weird people sitting next to you You'll think, "How did I get here, sitting next to you?" But after all I've said Please don't forget (watch it, watch it)
koos2
Super Contributor
We don't deal with outsiders very well They say newcomers have a certain smell You have trust issues, not to mention They say they can smell your intentions
Preston
Super Contributor
My thought is that you are Zarp!!! He was actually a gold bug, Different name but same style of writing.
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
richardw
Super Contributor
He's just pasting song lyrics. Not 100% sure why, but maybe it's a cry for attention.

http://genius.com/Twenty-one-pilots-heathens-lyrics
Rams
Super Contributor
followed the link,yes this a "Melania Trump" (copy and paste). Well at least preston can breathe now.....
Preston
Super Contributor
My response was also a copy and paste... .
Rams
Super Contributor
Anyway, ftse/jse top 40 going nowhere...waiting for jobs report...
Russ
Super Contributor
Yes, this is the sort of thread we get when the market's slow!
koos2
Super Contributor
us jobs : tiss not how ze alsi exploits and beguiles. ye havent listened to the alsi anthem lately 'ave you? "You don't own me I'm not just one of your many toys You don't own me Don't say I can't go with other boys."