Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

response from on line securities admin

geordie1
Super Contributor
anyone having problems-I have sent 2 messages and phoned twice-I basically wish to transfer shares from one of my accounts to another-fairly simple and I accept a charge will be raised-I appear to be getting no response although on line help claims to be sending me e mails-I have checked and they are not coming through-anyone else having similar problems??
4 REPLIES 4
geordie1
Super Contributor
sent another message as promised resend of email not received-getting frustrated
geordie1
Super Contributor
sent another message as promised resend of email not received-getting frustrated
geordie1
Super Contributor
on my third telephone call I got some assistance and the issue seems to have moved forward-fingers crossed its on ts way
geordie1
Super Contributor
give credit when credit is due-my problems have all been resolved-took longer than it should and first attempt was not accurate so quality could certainly improve but it has been done and it is now correct.thanks for attending to this