Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

tax certificates

Limitless
Contributor
hi everyone... any idea when the tax certificates will be issued?
6 REPLIES 6
suki
Super Contributor
always been there. My Account -> Statement -> Tax Statement
Limitless
Contributor
klapka
Super Contributor
Not so for the TFSA: 4 Aug 2016 - Tax Free Accounts - IT3(s) Statements for the 2016 Tax Year We apologise for the delay in the release of the 2016 tax year IT3(s) statements. We have encountered unforeseen technical complications in the process of their preparation. We do expect to be releasing them in the near future. Please bear with us, the matter is receiving urgent attention. We are grateful for your patience in this regard.
G_V_V
Super Contributor
I need to submit my tax return as soon as possible, don't want to have problems in late submission if the IT3(s) is still not correct. It should have been ready on the 1st July. Please give us some indication when it will be ready.
klapka
Super Contributor
Who are you talking to?????? Standard Bank don't reply to any of our ramblings on here. They really are not interested in what we have to say.
G_V_V
Super Contributor
Sorry Klapka, I though you were responding as SBOST concerns to the IT3(s) certificate delays.