Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Who Me Too'd this topic

nosiphofm
Occasional Visitor
I am extremely unhappy with the standard of customer service at Standard Bank. A few months ago I started getting a couple of unauthorized debits on my account which have never been reversed even after I asked you guys to reverse them. I have contacted your call centre multiple time but am always given excuses and transferred to consultant after consultant. I stoped using my account and opened another account at another bank because I was tired of getting robbed especially during month end when these unauthorized debits went off and to top it all off money was debited from my account by your bank as "fees" for all these UNAUTHORIZED DEBIT ORDERS. The last consultant I spoke to asked me to get the details of the company's which were taking money from my account and I did that and sent them all the contact details ( I feel it was their job to do all these research) and still no one assisted me. I called again and asked that they freeze my account so that no more transactions go through until this matter has been sorted but they refused saying I should pay the negative balance reflecting on my account resulting from the unauthorized debits. Till today, almost 6 months later the debits are still going off on my standard bank account and I still haven't received any assistance from the call centre. How you treat your customers is extremely unacceptable.
Who Me Too'd this topic