Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Registering for new Online Banking, if you’ve never used old Internet Banking or our Mobile Banking App.

If you are currently not registered for old Internet Banking or the Mobile Banking App and want to register for new Online Banking, you will need to follow these steps; 

Step 1; Access our Online Banking login page and select ‘Register for Online Banking’.

Step 1 Registering for new Online BankingStep 1 Registering for new Online Banking

Step 2; Create your new sign-in details in the fields under ‘Getting Started’. This will need your email address and for you to create a new password.

Step 2 Registering for new Online BankingStep 2 Registering for new Online Banking

Step 3; Verify that your information is correct. Accept Ts & Cs and then select ‘Register Now’.

Step 3 Registering for new Online BankingStep 3 Registering for new Online Banking

Step 4; Your profile has now been successfully created as a new user. You will now need to either link your card, copy your profile (if you had old IB) or open a new account (if you are not a Standard bank customer).

Step 4 Registering for new Online BankingStep 4 Registering for new Online Banking

Step 5; If you are linking your card, you will need to complete your card details (including your card number, ATM PIN and contact number for this card).

Step 5 Registering for new Online BankingStep 5 Registering for new Online Banking

Step 6; Enter the One Time Password (OTP), to confirm that you are completing the linkage. Once complete, you are now registered and linked and will be able to start using new Online Banking.

Step 6 Registering for new Online BankingStep 6 Registering for new Online Banking

Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
4 of 4
Last update:
‎05-11-2018 11:59 AM
Updated by:

Comments
Conza12

I have used internet banking before and i am presently registered. I have downloaded mobile app but it wants me to reset the password and everytime i do it send me a message that information does not match.

asaso

I have attempted to register for internet banking but i got an error 

"This card is already linked to a banking profile. (Code: 1001) Contact the Digital Helpdesk on 0860 123 000 or visit your nearest branch."

which sent a request for help but its taking forever to be resolved 

bchibbert1

I would like to open a bank account here and don't see the links to do so.  Could you please provide me with the help I need to so this?

Many thanks

Barbara

Refnot

Im using 2 cell phones, so I want to unlink my profile from the other one, and register on a new one. But now it gives me problems, how do I go about this

Top kudoed posts in knowledge base