Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Reverse money

7 REPLIES 7
Charlse
Occasional Contributor
From account 001819046
Refe..8090304027 the amount of R500 which I send to above account was from my account 10085182166 charlse Duma
Charlse
Occasional Contributor
Was An EFT TO STANDARD BANK ACCOUNT I TRANSFERRED R500 ON 24 AUGUST 2023 AROUND TO 3PM
Charlse
Occasional Contributor
Was one off payment to standard bank account
Charlse
Occasional Contributor
Reverse payment of R500 back to my account I thanks you Reverse immediately
Charlse
Occasional Contributor
From standard bank account to my account which I sent on 24 August the person doesn't receive amount of R500 please reverse to my account immediately
Contributor
Please send and put to inform 🙏 please
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day, @Herbert20.

We appreciate you reaching out to us.

For us to better assist you, could you please tell us how the transaction was processed?

• Was this instant money, or
  • an EFT transaction?

Instant money can be reversed by deleting the voucher. If the voucher has been cashed out, kindly call us at 0860 466 639 to investigate further.

For EFT transactions, you need to fill out a form and then forward it to our team for further assistance.

The link below will take you to a page where you can download a dispute form and use it to reverse funds.

https://www.businessonline.standardbank.co.za/static_file/Business%20Online/sa/Forms%20for%20profile...

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

Herbert20
I want to reverse money that I sent to someone