Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Blocked account

Solved
4 REPLIES 4
Gu4
New Contributor
Thanks to Lebogang monareng manager at Bedford view center
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day, Gu4.

Thank you for coming back to us.

Should there be any delays,

Please forward your query to the email address we shared with you so we can look into it.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

Gu4
New Contributor
I have sent the proof of payment.i hope I will get help .as today at the bank they will take their decision if the don't get respond from ABSA fraud department. That I don't understand why
FanaM1
Solution
Community Coordinator

Good day, Gu4.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We'd appreciate it if you could pass the email you sent to our team at [email protected].

We would like to look into this situation and determine what caused the delay.

Your email is eagerly anticipated.

Regards,

Team Standard Bank

Gu4
New Contributor
My account has been blocked. I was requested to send proof of payment from webuycars as I did. I even went to the bank. 23 November to submit proof I didn't get any help. I went back to the bank on the 1 of November . I was told proof of payment need to be submitted by the company who pay money to my account. I don't understand even if you call I don't get any assistance no reference number of the call. Standard bank please improve your system it's failing me . When you call everyday I must start from scratch. There consultant. I don't know what to say I was saw disappointed with service that I get everyday.
Go to the solution >