Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Millions recovered - Natal Witness 15/4/2010

Not applicable
I thought this was interesting in todays NAtal Witness: pg 15 states "R8.7 million embezzeled from 13 provincial municipalities by corrupt senior officials has been uncovered".... though the estimate is set at R50mil pg 11 (tells us how to handle this???), "Lessons from China"....rule 6, "tough love towards crime.... the death sentence is handed out for crimes ranging from murder to top level corruption, even to corporate crimes... the large beureaucracy results in significant corruption at lower levels of government. Officials found guilt face jail or even the death sentence." ouch
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
I've run into a few forumites from PMB. . . Sleepy Hollow still beats Gauteng!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Definately.... didn't move there so i could maintain my cycling training. I also can't comprehend spending, what.. about 3hours a day sitting in a car getting to and from work. Other than that I had one foot out the door and was ready to move to Gauteng about a year or two ago.
0 Kudos