Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Change OTP from SMS to Email

Solved
selowa
cnake
Change otp from sms to email
[email protected]
Benefit
Change otp from sms to email
Aku1
New Contributor
thanks to standard bank team for the response I got. However I did not succeed, I got an error message that I should contact the bank to reset ATM CARD PIN. I can not visit the bank because I am out out of the country. Kindly assist...

Thank you in advance
Aku1
New Contributor

thanks to standard bank team for the response I got. However I did not succeed,  I got  an error message that I should contact the bank to reset ATM CARD PIN. I can not visit the bank because I am out out of the country. Kindly assist... 

Thank you in advance

Nolonwabo
Yes I Want To Change it
Aku1
New Contributor

I have a challenge on this issue since August 2020. I am not staying in SA and can not acess the message sent on my registered mobile number. I visited the bank physically and was advised to approach the non-resident Accounts department. I went there and found them closed. I then wrote emails  but I am not assisted up to now. I dont know how these people operate, what does it take for me to be helped out.

Molekane
Diviah42
Occasional Visitor

Please change my OTP from sms to email [email protected]

I would like to change my OTP from SMS to Email
nhlaka123
Occasional Visitor

hi,

Please assist it has been almost 3 weeks that i dont receive sms notifications so  i cannot do once off payments in this regard, i dont receive OTP.

mpumekjv
Occasional Visitor
I am in America I moved with short notice and my cellphone number doesn't work here therefore I can't receive OTP's via sms. What happens then because I clearly cannot visit a branch
Raphiee85
Visitor
Does standard Bank cares about their clients, how come the load emails on their websites which are not monitored? I have been sending emails to change my OTP frm SMS to Email but none of them is responded to. Any one who got assisted please help me at [email protected]. Thank you
Punk10
Occasional Visitor
I am in the UK at the moment and I need to do internet banking but cznt get otp on sms need to change it to my email address ASAP payment needed
Donw_JMW
New Contributor
Donw_JMW
New Contributor
Please assists with above
musamnk
New Contributor
Want to change my number to the one l tagged
witness
Occasional Visitor
Change OTP from SMS to Email
jjcoetzer123
Occasional Visitor

Hi there

Try wrapping your mind around this one. 

Its been over 35 days since i started making call and sending emails to try and get Standard Bank to assist me with changin my OTP from SMS to EMAIL.

I called - and get transfered and the call drops 100% of the time (after being on hold 15 to 20 minutes at a time)

I email - send the required documents and answer all the security questions - and silence afterwards.

I have settled for making contact with the South African Ombudsman for Banking to try and resolve this.

I dont know what to do. All my accounts are in arrears because they REFUSE to assist me.