Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Passport Biometrics Kingsmead, Durban

6 REPLIES 6
SuzzaneIllac
Occasional Contributor

Contact Standard Bank for assistance with passport biometrics. Ensure payment is completed and try booking 2-4 weeks in advance. Follow DHA guidelines. marketing digital madrid

LisaR
Occasional Contributor
Everything done. Then no dates available. Hope Standard Bank can fix this problem.
LisaR
Occasional Contributor
LisaR
Occasional Contributor
The same thing happened to me yesterday.. can you get your money back and go to home affairs ( or take your POP to home affairs)
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day, members.

We appreciate you reaching out to us.

ID and Passport applications are processed on the home affairs website.

We only facilitate the payment process and then you visit any of our participating branches for biometrics and collection.

Once the application has been initiated at dha.gov.za.

You need to subscribe first before you can make payments to DHA.

Here's how:

• Click on transact
  • Under pay, click My Bills
  • Confirm the T's and C's by accepting
  • Search for DHA and subscribe before processing a payment.
  • Then process a payment.

The bank branches are also listed on the website.

You can check from 2 - 4 weeks in advance for available dates.

Please let us know if you still require further assistance.

Kind regards,
Standard Bank Team.

Micaela19
Good afternoon,
This has happened to me too, when I tried booking today for my ID and passport on the DOH website. Payment was made (also says complete Successfully under payment status) documents submitted and everything on the application was filled out, and no bookings are available for the next month. I Would also like to know how to proceed with making a booking for Standard Bank Kingsmead. I've also tried phoning them and nothing goes through on the number provided on the website.
Kind regards,
Micaela.
May

Hi Standard Bank Team,

I have applied for my passport via the DHA website and am struggling to get a booking for biometrics at Standard Bank, Kingsmead.

I have made the online application.

I have paid for the services via my Standard Bank internet banking and processed the transaction as instructed. 

The payment status on the eHomeAffairs website is reflected as "Complete Successfully".

When trying to make a booking for fingerprints, the following notification shows up:

• No timeslots are available for your specified criteria; please revise your selection criteria.

The above message is received even if the selection criteria is changed.

Therefore, please assist me with making a booking at the Kingsmead branch to have my finger prints taken for my ID Card and Passport applications.

Warm regards,

May