Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Mobile banking App

1 REPLY 1
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good afternoon @AnnieTurner.

Thank you for drawing our attention to this. We sorry for any trouble this has caused.

There is a new feature that allows you to switch your OTP from SMS to email.

It requires you to be DigiMe'd to be able to switch it.

Under settings on Internet banking, there's an option "Manage OTP preference".

It allows you to toggle between SMS, and email.

Should the email not be on any of your banking profiles, our team will not be able to assist.

Please send us the below documents to enable us to assist you further.

- Front and back of your card.

-3 specimen signatures

-Copy of ID and Passport.

-Letter confirming the email address you need to change the OTP's to and card number you use on internet banking.

Upon receipt of all correspondence, our team will assist you effectively.

Forward them to [email protected] for immediate assistance.

Kind regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.

AnnieTurner
New Contributor

Good day.

I have been trying to get through to the international call center to help change my details on my app. I am currently abroad. My mobile app on my SA phone told me that my password was incorrect but I haven't changed it in 3 years. Now my profile has been blocked and asked me to resign in. On this page it asks for username and password. I cannot remember my password and to change the password I need an OTP pin. But the OTP method is selected on my SA phone number which I cannot access because I don't have a contract on that phone and cannot change the roaming on it. I need to change the number and email address to my US number and change the email address as it is incorrect, eventhough I did change the email address as my branch before I left. I really need to get this sorted out ASAP as I have to make payments to vendors. Please is there a way that a consultant can phone me? I am really frustrated as this has never happened before. Also is the FACEBOOK messenger a safe place to ask for help? They asked for my ID number, contact number and card number. Is this safe to do? I am desparate!