Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

1Time

stomps
Contributor
1Time 25 Aug 2009 83 24 Aug 2009 70 21 Aug 2009 52 this is the trade for the last 3 days Why so much Is this one bussy to run Is it maybe a good bay or not What do you think
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
sasa
Regular Contributor
Look at recent SENS announcement - a low cost airline actually making some money! Performance this past period has been significantly better than peers, hence the resurgence of interest. I'm pleased price has gone above 80c - thats what I bought at! Still holding on for better longer term growth...
0 Kudos
mehroon
Frequent Contributor
The Company owns 25 000 hectares of timberland. According to my calculation, dividing this figure by the number of shares in issue, the area of land per share works out to about R35. This means to me that it you buy 1 Masonite you buy 1 square metre of land, assuming you buy at R35.
0 Kudos
mehroon
Frequent Contributor
1 square metre per R1 that is
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
i think will have to get their act together,my sister-in-law waited a whole day for her flight to take off to P Elisabeth,seems that they had no oxygen bottles on board,never mind connecting flights etc. last week....perhaps they are now going to build planes out of masonite!
0 Kudos