Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

30c. Where the traders @

stangserg
New Contributor
to those that waited for too long u might have missed the chance of a life time because the price level we just witnesses with IMU wont be seen for a while. Abuzzyou seem to know your stuff huh? Because every share i pick u right there. Any tips? Samir r still staying away? What did your source say about the 30c level? Is it ok to dive in now? I certainly think it's the real deal.
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
ABuzz
Super Contributor
stangserg - yes, buying at between 30-35 cents on this one is what I perceive as good value. Others will argue and give 101 reasons why, but I stand by my thinking and only time will prove me right (or possibly wrong) OMO
0 Kudos
Samir
Super Contributor
I still consider it a gamble as there future is pending some approvals from authorities. However, seeing as May has come and gone, I will dabble with R30k into it for the fun of it. I am also going to dabble R30k to R55k into Accross and see which of them shoot the lights out first. My gut says ACC because I have a feeling that if there are a few more good volume days at 54/55 then ACC is going to break that resistance and move nicely.
0 Kudos