Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ALSI FUTURES FAILED GAP CLOSURE

Rams
Super Contributor
Important technical level is 29360 - strong suppport at this level that prevented the GAP from closing. Tested several times and stopped about 6 points from closing below this level yesterday. Dominoe efffect- if closes below this level then next level will be 28275 then all the way down to 27000. (Wave B extreme,t hen wave A extreme, then WAVE C extreme.) If gaps down today, then ALSI will come back strongly to close GAP and overcome resistance at 29360.If GAPS up then will come back strongly to close gap and overcome support at 29360.
0 Kudos
60 REPLIES 60
Not applicable
Thank you Rams, but was this not obvious from the DOW action last night? a GAP DOWN was expected and we have it at opening WOW a gap failure or what was it you said? hehehe...but welcome to the party anyway.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Of course this was all predicted by chartist at realchartist.com, yesterday already or did you not see the "early" video as requested?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Excellent analyses.i agree.Further down in big wave c when us markets open.For now sp 500 (my guide) in a small wave c up (looks like a flat)and the alsi to follow its bigger brother.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Good call Rams.Chartist fans all very quite.Do not even give u credit for a good call.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Haha - so far so good Rams! Now, please predict that we'll trade up to (and through) 29,930 :)
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
not prediction but reaction to what the market does, so must close above 29640 before can trade thru to 29930. Its all here on OST - technical analysis research reports on ALSI generic futures. You can make lots of correct entries by just reading the report. Anyway about support, the DOW also bounced off support at 12 250(same WAVE B extreme-prev resistance -and ALSI a carbon copy of that pattern)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Rams consider the following.I went short with a target of 29200-29150.Then the next target up is 29640.The reason is that the paterns developing on the sp500(1hr) and the alsi looks like a expanded flat.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Lets seee what happens at 29360, but price is falling from high of day....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Rams what charts do you use and where is a good resource for reading about your wave system. if you dont mind. thank you
0 Kudos
Not applicable
A lot available on internet.Just google "elliot wave"
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Yes, a lot on net. can look at Tech Analysis by Charles D. Kirkpatrick( also recommended by NINJA)
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Christos, your target not far off....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Closed my 1 contract already.Order i @ 29200 for the other.Then relax a bit waiting for wave c of expanded flat to start (long).
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes nice trade Christos, I close to early at 248. Congratulations.
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
out my short at 224....looking for long possibly 180-190...will see the price action thu..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks CPS same to u.SP500 reached its target i am in long now with a tight trailng stop for wave c up of expanding flat.Will post a terget.
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
CPS The realchartist ag i mean the realtarget for wave c up is 29650-29840.But i could be wrong.By the way dont tell Chartist its between u and me.29650 bottom of gap 29840 top of gap.
0 Kudos