Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Aero Sol

Not applicable
Any takers? Looks like she's flyin - above the crucial 262 level.
0 Kudos
23 REPLIES 23
john_1
Super Contributor
Dude we got in in the 240's while you were still sleeping but you are always welcome on board, I drink windhoek thank you for offering.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Windhoek? Dude, me granny uses it as a mouthwash. Tsk tsk tsk..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
At lunch time one has to drink somthing with water init!
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
hey gravy, dont be knocking the windy corner! best beer in these parts of the world. not as good as the red mind you, but as far as beers go.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Correction I got back in the 250's
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Many, many flyers on this one, you can be sure of that, and hopefully lots more to come. I see the Americans planned a 1 day gas boycott due to high gasoline prices. All I can say is welcome to the real world. Now all of a sudden that 6 litre V8 "oh my god" petrol guzzlers aint that cool anymore. This southern fairy tale really started with a ya all aint gonna believe this shait....
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
and yup, a close above that magical 262 sees us to 278. or beyond?
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Our John: John hoisted his beer and said, "Here's to spending the rest of me life between the legs of me wife!" That won him the top prize at the pub for the best toast of the night! He went home and told his wife, Mary, "I won the prize for the Best toast of the night" She said, "Aye, did ye now. And what was your toast?" John said, "Here's to spending the rest of me life, sitting in church beside me wife." "Oh, that is very nice indeed, John!" Mary said. The next day, Mary ran into one of John's drinking buddies on the street corner . The man chuckled leeringly and said, "John won the prize the other night at the pub with a toast about you, Mary." She said, "Aye, he told me, and I was a bit surprised myself. You know, he's only been there twice in the last four years. Once he fell asleep, and the other time I had to pull him by the ears to make him come."
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Dude.. Pulled by the ears hey! I must try that.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Bwaharharharharhahr dudes - takes the sting outa been left behind as she sails into the blue
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Dude dont let it pass you have been waiting for 18 months for a close above 262 TODAY is that day!!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
As one married dude to another - I'm used to waitin and waitin an waitin for the day. Reckon I'll see where it closes first.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Geez you are one serriously hard man to impress. I agree wait for that gap up in the morning.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Looks to me that Sol is keepin the topi up today. Want to be sure the punters don't take their profits while me shorts are in the wind.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Tru that G. I lost 20k last time it faked above 262 so I agree with your caution, I think there is good sense in waiting.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Looking back it reached exactly 26695 intra day twice and failed to close. I take it back that you are nancy girl..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Big Volume day today across the JSE we will close over 11 billion!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I would have been getting excited if there were more buyers than sellers....
0 Kudos