Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Alsi Today

Not applicable
The alsi reached the 23500 area and we had a low of 23600. This is now critical support. The market will now try to correct upwards to 264/26500.
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Not applicable
nope....25500 ....my upper target as stated a few days ago and then down from there...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Sorry typo error. 254/255 ish. Anyway it easy money once again.
0 Kudos
JDT
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Mkadir....thank god for typos....you daid we would go higher from there?????
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
The day after the FED it is always very interesting as those with mandates have to take positions ahead of the anouncement and in the morning they have to dump if they are on the wrong side. It is is always great to watch the pain inflicted by the lucky ones.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Chartman. i said we would go higher from 23500 area, and we did.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Chartist do you still have a video on fib i still battle with where to take the damn fib points from. cheers
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ja..I reloaded the account...they are all there in the library...http://www.screencast.com/Chartist
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
thanks once again
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
so we broke to the downside from 61.8. some support to come up soon, but i rekon we need to close the gap made on the 6 august. waited the whole day for the market to make a move.
0 Kudos