Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Alsi one more run

FEK
Super Contributor
Thanks, what's your views on Anglo and Anglogold ????
0 Kudos
Not applicable
GAP CLOSE ABOUT TO START?????
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
closed my short but not long yet.SP500 does not know where it wants to go...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Anglos down, gold down,silver down.Dollar strong.But before that there is still a great possibility for the last run to new highs on the dow and sp500,and the alsi to 29800+-.Whether this is going to happen i can not tell for sure.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Rams i think sp 500 just started wave y up to close our gap before more downside.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
How can it??? It is like 3.30 in the morning in New York.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
sp500 futures??
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
ALSI FUTURES 1 HOUR. Yesterdays high was 61.2% ABC correction of previous trend, now ALSI in wave 1 down and confirmatiom will be trading below 28398(wave B low) and then trading below 28190(wave C)....even if gap closes and trades back down...
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
740 entry for gap trade (also would be a break up out of range) .. target 930 ..
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Yes I agree. But will it close, not likely after 1 hour and we still more that 100 points away from 740
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Just got off the phone with miss market, she said the gap is a no go, maybe next week she be open for business..btw hope u guys filled up on shorts in this little consolidation
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Dont listen to her.She might be misleading u.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
no idea, set my levels and wait .. break below 500 on volume would see me short ..
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
well it looks Frost likes her short
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
well it looks Frost likes her short
0 Kudos
Not applicable
well mis market wanting to go down im not going to say no..still short from yesterday,so good trade sofar
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
she might be down there for a long time because you not long yet..eh eh eh
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
short and cold, thats Frost..... sorry just some humour
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes u were right.I should have stayed short yesterday.But for now i think she is going to visit the trendline at 28360 and then go for the last lap up to 29750.She can also surprice us like usual and start her last run sooner.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
I got 28490 as support, bounced off already, but if trades below, then more downside.
0 Kudos