Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Any Bets

john_1
Super Contributor
What are the chances that Harmony's share price goes higher than Goldfields.
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Not applicable
Nah, I reckon GFI is going to start trading sideways for a while the turn up... ?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Do you know how many times I have heard that! The day Dr Roff say gold is a dog is the day I buy not a day earlier, I recon it might take about another 20 years.
0 Kudos
WAVE
New Contributor
Ah, so you have realised Roffey is the best reverse indicator there is on the gold market, LOL. He has been 100% wrong on gold for more then a year now. Doesn't he claim to have an 80% success rate on his trading strategy, I presume he is pretty accurate on his peny stocks then?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Wave dont talk about the good DR. I am yet to see a juicy instalment without him talking gold, in all fairness to him I do try to miss the show but somtimes I catch it by accident. I have it on good authority he has been calling gold since 1983
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
What is the difference between W Buffet and the Doctor? Ans: About40 Billion and the big mouth
0 Kudos