Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Attention forumites

Brazen
Super Contributor
There have been complaints that the forum is full of useless chatter and vacuous comments. Deep in my heart I fear this may be true. To counteract this let's try to post useful and illuminating facts. It's my idea so I'm going first - Dentists have recommended that a toothbrush be kept at least 6 feet (2 m) away from a toilet to avoid airborne particles resulting from the flush.
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
I.C.U. aerosal claims to kill all germs - so to counteract, just spray around in the bathroom, works like a bomb. Better, still: build the bathroom away from the little house, that way the boom-boom is kept at bay.
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
What if your toilet is cleaner than your toothbrush?
(sorry, that was useless, will try to be serious) Hmmm.. So.. here is a very interesting 'How-to article' - "How to Make a Seashell from a Chinese Red Envelope"
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Seashell-from-a-Chinese-Red-Envelope
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Well done CC! You see, already we have a brilliant solution to what could be a nasty problem.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
More people use blue toothbrushes than red ones.
0 Kudos
attackcat
Contributor
Not to cast a nasturtium or anything, but do you really think we should be recommending anything that involves the use of sissors?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
After every major undertaking........I would shake loose from Wall street and go off to some quiet place where I could review what I had done. If I had lost money, I wanted to make sure that I would not repeat the same mistake. If it had been a successful operation, getting away from the clattering tickers helped clear my mind and refresh me physically for any future action. ~ Bernard Baruch: My Own Story
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
That's because the sight of red causes stress. It's associated with blood, you know. The stuff people are currently painting on walls.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Your brush is complaining, because u are not using the sea effectivly
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
It's not nice to cr@p in the sea, Wiz. Other people swim there. But thank you for your input.
0 Kudos
JDT
Regular Contributor
The ocean makes up approximately 70% of the earth's surface. Don't think a Wizard turd will have a huge effect. (Depending on what was digested)
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Wizard, brazen is extremely clever,she does not want you to ***** in teh sea, because the Tide could take it all the way to the coastline where Brazen stays and then she will be the reciepient of all those nasty smell. I am in a nasty mood so I say ***** in the ocean(lol)
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Now, this is exactly what I was hoping to achieve. A thoughtful, measured and well researched reply. Well done J!
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Hopefully it will be clean enough in few days time, as there are people swimming in the ocean... :(
0 Kudos