Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Buy or Sell?

AJE
Occasional Contributor
Anybody have an idea where this share is headed?
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
for now... according to the chart
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
my trending system not giving me a signal...er.. i should say YOUR trending system not giving me a signal..so must be sideways?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
lol, I typically don;t bother charting anything outside the top40, not that I chart stocks anyways .. but lack of liquidity makes for unreliable charts ??
0 Kudos
Pepi
Regular Contributor
Strategy is into Africa - virgin territory - long term growth imo
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
But South Africa is part of Africa.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
And do you have any idea how difficult it is to develop an Africa strategy? Many great companies have failed miserably (including the likes of SAB, Steinhoff and Nandos). Rather invest in a company that has successfully overcome the hurdles already
0 Kudos
Pepi
Regular Contributor
Skaaptjop - i'm only saying this coz my mate constructs all their warehouses and they are deep in talks.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
ya but they being cleverer with their Africa strat .. they only follow a large existing client who will give them work, so they set up with at least on large contract already in place .. reduces risk ..
0 Kudos
AJE
Occasional Contributor
Pepi. Your mate must be Grant from Gridline then? MFL have been in Nigeria for some time now however if you read the latest corporate report they still need to find some traction in that market. The Africa market is a tough nut to crack as we all know!
0 Kudos