Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

CFR

sponono
Super Contributor
Biggest volumes yesterday and the share price went nowhere.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Not applicable
So why do you class volume as important? A surge in volume can often just signify the end of a trend.
Interpreting volume on a stock chart can be confusing! Just remember that the price action is the most important factor on a chart.
All else is secondary.
So if it went nowhere it is doing just that, going nowhere. Look for the price action to follow in the days ahead to see trend.....IMO
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Quick look at chart, and I don't trade or have never looked at this share before, alternate indicators say up trend in price. Price action hugging on or above 200 and 50 MA(both pointing north/flat). ROM is high buy/hold area, RSI slowly pointing north, Sto is positive of short charts....longer charts a little more flat. So I would say just keep it if you in and if you not wait and see. Some action in the coming days but certainly not a definite direction right now. Investment advice? No idea I dont own any. Thats what I see
0 Kudos
gareth01
Regular Contributor
Agreed CPS....Just holding onto my shares, got in at lower levels, but currently appears range bound....but just accumulating more on the dips (as quality blue chip even if high PE).
0 Kudos
Not applicable
LVMH has just release very nice results so we might see some price action on CFR
0 Kudos
leminus2
Regular Contributor
LVMH?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
the largest luxury group in the world. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LVMH
0 Kudos