Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Can anyone access OST on their iPhones?

Not applicable
Can someone assist esp Simon, i don't know if it is my phone or what but everytime i try logging in to the site on my iPhone it says not found. And how about an iPhone application for the site
0 Kudos
51 REPLIES 51
Not applicable
Hi Mbuzi. I live in the London and can't access on my iphone either. not sure why.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
it does not work on safari, ive also got an iphone and asked simon to work on it, his answer was it works on every other browser so use it there or something of that sort.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
the issue is safari an our security .. opera mini works and is a way better mobile browser anyways ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yea but opera mini does not work on iphones
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
that's the risk with a closed system as per how apple operates ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
So Simon what about an application iTunes? Can't you make a plan with the IT guys Simon?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
it is not high on our list .. and if we did do a mobile app one for the iPhone is lower down, we'd rather do for an open platform which gives greater access ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simon, What would the top 3 be ?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
MS mobile and sybian .. that covers all the HTC, Nokia, SE, etc .. so two apps and a vast nuber of mobile phones .. but the reality is that we have mobile access already .. call center on 0860 121 161 .. you can get prices, trade etc ..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
thats like saying phone sex is as good as the real thing...and your 3 call girls are just to over worked to give any kind of real satisfaction.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
Eish. Just did a search on sybian and it's a bit different to...symbian. Hope you're not supporting sybian on OST, personally.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
What on vibrate mode?....Simon...I am shocked. Chartist would so like to here more.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Get the HTC HD assume Graphic! For a better experience
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
trust me, if OST supports sybian he'll be here all day
0 Kudos
Not applicable
so lets see simon, we call the call centre, they take long to anwer, then the worst, security check takes ages, then to open up the account.. its just not client friendly lets say monday morning i was to phone to short cover my mtn, it opened at R130 and within like a minute it was touching R135, surely wouldve had to cover at that price if i had called.. its simple, the web is way faster, especially if its mobile. you got more flexibility.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Don't worry ! Must be on there list of things to do ( top 3 mabey )
0 Kudos
Not applicable
agree with Caller111. Calling a call centre is not mobile access, mobile access is instant, call centres are not
0 Kudos