Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Can we close 2 gaps in 1 day...

Not applicable
well done ! but my long might just be a bit longer than yours lol
0 Kudos
timba
Frequent Contributor
The squeeze you are reffering too, is it on a 15 min chart?..., cause the only indicator that suggets a possible long position at 29100 on a 15 min chart is the momentum indicator. so apart from the bollinger band did you rely on any other indicator??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
5 min chart....merely an expansion of the bollingers as the price pushes them apart and a movement of momentum above the midline....
0 Kudos
timba
Frequent Contributor
Thanks chartist...enjoy the riches!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Basic question. For gap to close do you look for previous(relevant) close or high?
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
I know its late, and etc. But has today's gap closed. Got no pics today. curious. tx
0 Kudos
Not applicable
no we still closing the gap u and i were supposed to close on Friday...
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
Chartist what is the the reason behind gap closes? why do they occur besides being a good oppertunity to make money :)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
that gap is now closed....so far 7 out of 8 gaps closed in June....the only one open is today's...John maybe u can do the maths for us whats that probability?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
whats your sample size!!!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Chartist why does being right bring out the D!ck in you.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John since u were having such problems s with your maths working out the probability thought wed make it easier for you and close 8/8 gaps....
0 Kudos