Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Coal

barry_1
Super Contributor
...i hold CZA,MMH,,just bought EXX SB call warrant,interesting the rise,lets hope it holds!
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
barry_1
Super Contributor
PS read all about coal under share discussion under CZA.
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Hey Barry... cza are looking sweet today. I got lucky yesterday and bought some more. If you look on the CZA website, they provide the closing price of CZA in Aus. The shares closed in Aus yesterday at the equivalent price of R30. I managed to get the shares yesterday at R27, so it is a useful tool to "see into the future".
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
thanks for the tip Plonky,i'll use it.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hey guys, when u think mmh gna turn round?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
well mo, according to the pivot point calculator...next support should be around 216 followed by 210...will bounce up but not too high before retracting again in the short term...omo
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
u r right,for mow,how ever this is not just a coal operation but has more different resources so in time still looks attractive to me as is CZA which also runs a nickel division...there very few pure coal shares these days as they all diversify a bit too much for my liking.
0 Kudos