Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Crystal ball glazing this morning

kwagga
Super Contributor
I went through a lot of charts this morning and all I see is resistance levels met on shares that bounced in the last week, and some shares that dropped in the last week not on support levels yet. Market uncertainly is all I can see. So don't over commit on this market. Some of the major technical signals can just turn out to be damp squids. One share I think could come down a bit is OML. I went short @1418. If it comes down nicely today I think I'll take some profit.omo
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
john_1
Super Contributor
Kwagga... check out the industrial index..and the findi (finacial and industrial index.. both on 3 year resisitance and just short of all time highs.. a pull back here might happen but if it breaks out you want to be long for the ride..
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
John. Yes, also a huge reversed head and shoulders on the US fin index, but like I mentioned before, this could just turn out to be a damp squid. Uncertainty rules the market, and we will need some very positive news to break that resistance, even if it just seem so close you can smell it. I wait for the event before getting in - lets just call it high probabiility trading.
0 Kudos
carrot
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos