Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Deposit Checks using iPhone

Werner_1
Super Contributor
For those of you that thought JPMorganChase isnt innovative. check this cool feature out. http://www.maclife.com/article/news/chase_mobile_update_brings_iphone_check_deposit
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
john_1
Super Contributor
I don't know any one that thinks JP-Morgan is innovative?
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Off course they're innovative - They're innovative at creating highly leveraged "lemon" products. They're creative in selling it to unsuspecting suckers. In order to create nothing and in the process accummulate massive amounts of money needs some creative minds and innovative ideas. Let's give them credit for that. Bunch of upstanding citizens the JP Morgan's and Goldman's of the world. They are one of the main reasons the US is an economy in decline, which in all fairness is not such a bad thing for the rest of the world. The US has abused their economic power for way to long. Hope China wraps it's tentacles around the US much sooner than everyone expects and slowly just squeeze them back to humbleness.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
OK, you can all have your own opinion, as a JPM shareholder I really like the company and also knowing the story of the invention of the CDS I agree with JPM's approach. Most of the people who bought those products knew exactly what risks they were taking and were to stupid not to have decent risk management in place - one reason that JPM is strong is they know these risks and handle them properly. JPM has truely innovative products that help millions daily all over the globe. This check deposit is just an example.
0 Kudos