Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Eating cats and dogs.....

Robbie
Regular Contributor
Well, if Mbeki really don't care about aids at all, then he must stay in power. Aids is the best thing which could have come to our continent. Anyone know where I can financially contribute so that aids can speed up ?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Be gone with you. 7000 people are dying a day, do you have any I dea how much suffering that is been caused ,the total break down of families etc..
0 Kudos
Robbie
Regular Contributor
I hope you are right ! The last figure I got was 2000/per day in SA. Do you realize that since 1994, more than 30000 whites have been murdered ? Do you realize that since 1994, about 7% of the whitefarmers have been murdered ? Guess by whom. Guess who are the most dying of aids. Payday is getting closer by the day !
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
So true about the farmers, but parentless children are more dangerous to society than the plauge...Aids makes a lot of parentless children. I still dont like your attitude mate..
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Robbie is merely presenting the harsh facts ito white genocide by black criminals looting and plundering for a living - further, Aids is a choice not an airborne disease to be cured by silly 46664 concerts - it is a direct consequence of reckless living with a total disregard of all norms and values. see toadys's http://www.news24.com/Beeld/Home/ for the cruelty inflicted on the aged - this is really starting to piss me off big time!!!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Topgun ...Having being exposed to the sadness , and suffering that an illness can inflict on a family. I can now officially declared you as a "first class assh*le" Murder and illness are to be dealt with along different parameter. Robbie , you argument that about murder show a total disrespect for other race group. Let me take you back to the oldest book in the world, the Bible One of god commandment is "Thy shall not murder" Go figure brightspark
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
The real question is why is Robbie still here? I thought he was leaving the country. One of the reasons being that he couldn't find a wife in the remote part of the Free State in which he lives. Somehow though, I suspect geographical location is not his only impediment when it comes to finding a mate.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Other countries will accept social reject like Robbie and Top***** even from a 3rd world country like South Africa.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
The one thing about you that has intrigued me for some time is this - are you dyslexic? - stop being so emotional and face the facts - what have I actually said that so offended your PC world outlook? Who are you actually directing your lecturing to? Methinks you would be the actual misfit in a normal society...
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I am a misfit in society, please look at the monkey in the mirror , and that is you. Are are an immoral Bast@rd whose constructive comment leave much to be desired. We are currentlyu facoing a epidemic called "climate change control" all i cvan see is that you are consumin valuable oxygen. We are surrounded by a hostile bubble that is slowly choking. So do you the world a favour "stop consuming valuable oxygen"
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I am a misfit in society, please look at the monkey in the mirror , and that is you. You are an immoral Bast@rd whose constructive comment leave much to be desired. We are currently facing a epidemic called "climate change control" all i can see is that you are consuming valuable oxygen. You are surrounded by a hostile bubble that is slowly choking you. So do you the world a favour "stop consuming valuable oxygen"
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Just read your response above - you seem to battle with basic grammar and spelling - it is immorality that is causing this disease - and you still have not answered me!! You must really try to focus or is that another problem?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Robbie
Regular Contributor
You poor brainwashed idiot ! - I mean brainwashed by the mass media and probably some liberal churches. I love the fact that you bring up the Bible, buy you probably only have a Bible but don't read it. And what makes you think I am a murderer by just watching how God is busy to take care of the problem ? You better wake up, otherwise you will be the next victim of the crime statistics. Watch out for the day of Mandela's funeral: all whites with liberal minds will be killed within days. Copy and save this message in "My Documents" 4 Dec 2007 message by Robbie
0 Kudos
Robbie
Regular Contributor
Agreed ! Idiods like Preston usually end like that.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
OK all go home now the shows over! Thank God. Please join a politcal forum you guys are making me cry here. Im so depressed now i think ill buy 1 gazilion IMU shares and some get well packs while im at it.
0 Kudos
Robbie
Regular Contributor
I'm glad I made such an impression on you that you remember where I live, my marital status, and that I intended to leave the country ! You must really enjoy me !! (If you are a woman, I am not interested in you. If I remember correct, you are. But why then such a male name like Brazen ? Or are you that type of woman who donner men ?) The reason why I did not leave the country yet, is that the aids fatalaty figuges made me so exciting that I decided to stay. I may be the next president as soon as the whites rule again. If you have not been murdered by then, you would probably decide to leave the country. [P.S. I plan to marry Putin's daughter]
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
The only point that TopSh@t has is that is consumed by a sad form of cancer that is slowly degenerating his brain cells and he is a useless oxygen grabber. And for my "Kind you like to want to friend" Robbie ,is that with an attitude like your, you will face your Moses very soon. And please leave Brazen out of this conversation, she has more brain cells than the two of you. It must be generation curse on your guys. I will hold both of you in prayer
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Eish this is fun ,donner mekaar LMFAO
0 Kudos