Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Future raders in Somerset West / Strand / Gordonsbay Area

Sugar_Snap
Frequent Contributor
Are there any future traders in the Helderberg area?
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Werner_1
Super Contributor
I traded a few SSF for some time, but am primarily a long term investor, following the value/growth investing approach... I am located in Somerset West.
0 Kudos
Pam_1
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Sugar_Snap
Frequent Contributor
Hi Pam, would like to meet sometime and chat about the Futures. I feel left out in the dark on my own and could benefit from brainstorming sessions, that is if you will benefit from this as well. Please keep in touch.
0 Kudos
Sugar_Snap
Frequent Contributor
Werner, why did you stop trading SSF's, would like to know which one is better in your opion. Are you trading full time ?
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
i havent stopped, i have a very small portfolio that got a bit smaller recently but currently holding a TOPI warrant, trade both, ssf and warrants, but primarily my long term goal has always been long term investments, similar style to Buffett, etc. i just believe this is the best way of accumulating and consistently growing wealth and building a stable portfolio that will enable me to live very comfortably in a few years time...
0 Kudos
Sugar_Snap
Frequent Contributor
Hi Werner, yes I can understand your view. I am also a fan of Warren Buffet and always keep a eye on what he is saying. I read his book on The making of an American Capitalist and what a man he is.
0 Kudos