Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

GM - Red tag sale

Not applicable
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
kwagga
Super Contributor
Guess the guys in the ads will now have lots of time to spend with their families. What where they doing on the shop floor anyway - the ad never showed. I think drinking coffee and scratching their nuts where the order of the day.
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
I always thought those ads SUCK! and it put me right off the the branding anyway. Yup, it explains the corporate image of GM just so nuh? Pay the execs (excess?) too much, screw the working stiff into the ground with 60 hour work weeks, wreck families, and keep the customer's focus well away from asking questions about quality, safety, reliability, affordability... and that goes for all the motoring corporates in SA, peeple's car, tin cans, etc ad nauseam.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Geez, Nova, I really hate it when you hold back. Tell it like it really is man!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
only good thing that can come outta this....SAAB will return where it belongs....with the Swedes. Them cowboys have really f#$$%ed up a good brand.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It's about selling cars? Guess I misunderstood the ad: figured it said, if you don't have a job, get yerself a babe who does.
0 Kudos