Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

GOLD

Not applicable
mine shut pushing gold. Eskom is now my friend!!!
0 Kudos
20 REPLIES 20
CAPITALIST_RUNN
Frequent Contributor
What are you trying to say? sounds like gibberish to me!
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
CRD, i think your name is too large,imo
0 Kudos
Not applicable
He must have bought put warrants on goldfields or Harmony.Good move
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
I think the answer here is GLD! I've been wondering what things we would be shorting on the back of the present government, and what we see today is a derivative of their nonsense
0 Kudos
CAPITALIST_RUNN
Frequent Contributor
PD, when are you chaps expecting the next strike at the soccer stadiums? need to get ready to get some puts on the construction lot in time!
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
Thats all it is going to push, gold production drive's the economy it is terrible news (rand/JSE etc)
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
CRD, THE WHOLE 2010 THINGY IS SMALL FRY MATE, I am on the big stuff, but cant give too much up, the whole boom thing is for at least the next 7 years, ie till the power situation starts to come on line, what a lot of turkeys dont realise is that power stations come on line unit by unit not the entire station on one day ie you build a unit of say 6 2000mega watt plants and energise every two years into the grid and recover the cash exponentially, clever hey!imo
0 Kudos
CAPITALIST_RUNN
Frequent Contributor
In my stick of the woods Ninham Shand have been holding meetings on the environmental impact for about 18 months! I do not know if this is normal but at this rate it will take ages before anything gets built!
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
Mate, Engineers get paid by the hour, no point in getting it right first or even second time, when resources are scarce,lol
0 Kudos
Not applicable
What i am tryin to say is i bought gold for 882 and now i am smilling!!!
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
you must be rolling in the bucks you just cant seem to make a wrong move. what did you study you are so clever.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
only if the lights were on see how much u made
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
In a drive to save on electricity consumption, the light at the end of the tunnel has been switched off till further notice. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Kindly postpone all hopes and dreams...
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
'How do u make money from other traders'
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I told you buy my manual and you will make money. And i do make wrong moves. I only get it 70% right. I am pushing for 80%. I got in at 882$ for 100 point risk and now got out at 920$. R38K profit
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Just short gold shares and not only light, but mother Teresa will also be in the end of the tunnel!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
On a serious note, how BIG is the Eskom problem, now it's spreading to indusrtial? Are we going to be without lights for a lot longer or what...?
0 Kudos
CAPITALIST_RUNN
Frequent Contributor
My opinion is that it must be major if they're prepared to cut the power to the mines etc despite the cost to the economy.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Yesterday I asked the question, who really cares UP THERE what the cost to the economy is! Yesterday important suburbs of JHB did not have electricity for over 4h!
0 Kudos