Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Geez..who is buying this market...

john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
dookie
Regular Contributor
Me thinks no. (Thanks) :-(
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
This is very frustrating.. it will squeeze like a nutcracker if the FTSE turns north, but for now..the FTSE tanks and we hold..
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
How long can she stay Oversold From every time period exept for the Daily? Patienctly waiting here... John what your triiger?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I don't get it....the whole morning the talking heads fought to keep us above 17940...now the ftse is trying to move up and the the talking heads are now keeping it below 18000... will you please make up your *****ing mind so I caan make my money and go swimming.
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
looks like FTSE and DAX are making up their minds finally. US futures looking grim with S'nP on the brink
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Can somebody please explain our bullishness. The FTSE is breaking down from a massive head and shoulders...the Dow has had its lowest weekly close of the crisis and this below key support..and we can';t give up a 100 points..
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
Lets see if the Mafia can win this time. The feds cant manipulate this market much longer... and the chinese are not too pleased anyway for now, But their Grand children will be:)
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Could it be the weakening currency?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Perhaps we're ahead of the curve, anticipating the next short squeeze? But that seems unlikely with the VIX relatively low?
0 Kudos
gray
New Contributor
Our top40 is made up of gold and plat stocks, gold and plat is up. The gold and plat stocks are preventing the top40 from going further down.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
And the reason... so clear once you have had a nap... we were on long term uptrend support. Now here comes a gap close.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Another failed gap, but still got support.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
no attempt to close for 2 days..
0 Kudos