Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Graphs on Tablet

Penny_Pincher
Super Contributor
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab2 10.1 tablet. I attempted downloading Java but got message that the device does not support Java. Is there perhaps an app (and if so where do I get it?) that I can download to enable graphic display. Assistance appreciated.
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Not applicable
In short nothing. I have been trying for years now and I gave up. Only if the platform has an app. which generally are secondary vs the normal PC. How do I get Java for Mobile? Java capability for mobile devices is generally integrated by the device manufacturers. It is NOT available for download or installation by consumers. You need to check with your device manufacturer about availability of this technology in your device. Some PDAs (Blackberry, Palm), tablets (iPad, Android), smart phones (iPhone, Android), gaming consoles (Nintendo Wii), MP3/MP4 players (iPod), and other personal mobile devices do not support the Java plugin. See your device manufacturer's website to determine if Java is available for your specific device.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I can't wait to put my hands on microsoft surface windows 8 pro. Apparently it can switch to normal desktop version. Which I think normal internet explorer with java will work. Perfect for trading on the move
0 Kudos