Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Guys ,don't miss the RED HANGER AUCTION on ALL BANK SHARES

Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Not applicable
If you shop tomorrow you could get them even cheaper!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I love buying Bank shares only from my Rich Forumite share trading buddies... Anyone care to sell to me...?
0 Kudos
theyoungster
Super Contributor
IM buying up now lots of stoplosses must've been triggered huh? when you think they might start moving up again??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
When tito cuts teh interest rate...or mugabe goes peacefully...which ever comes first!
0 Kudos
steve_1
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Copper
Regular Contributor
Really now Preston ol' boy... cheap does not mean a bargain.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Howzit Cooper..Long time no chat. Sniffing glue again..pls send me some.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
And Chartist, I hope you've got a stoploss on your WHL...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Just because banks shares are low doesn't mean they can't go even lower still. In fact I have said many times that our banks will make new lows before they move to previous highs in this year. The Banking Index has now merely retraced and the downside target of the double top formation is till very much in play, Oh the awesome power of technical analysis...
0 Kudos
Copper
Regular Contributor
Yes Preston o boy... Havent been to the forum in a couple of months. Busy launching an internet business and studying for my final surgical exams. Didnt read a single post at the forum in ages and just traded on my instincts and charts..made some decent dosh and celebrated today by buying a bottle of 18yr old Caol Ila whiskey (sinfully exquisite stuff i tell you). Hope married life is treating you well and the missus doesnt make u wash too many dishes. Take care and happy hunting to the forumites... back in a couple of months.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Skippy sbk has got good volumes @ anything hinting below 90. Can't hope for much better dan dat
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos