Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

HKGK !!

Not applicable
Here it comes : the Dow Jones just gave a Triple Bottom Breakdown SELL SIGNAL in the current trading session....now watch how this Point and Figure thing works.It tells you on the 14th that danger is BIG for the Longs somewhere in the near future.11700 is the Support Zone for a bounce.Now at 12 112....Ouch !
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Just for fine-tuning : the SPY(S&P Futures) is on Supply for the first time since June2006. the Russell2000 is fighting a Sell signal which kicks in at 760.( Low of 761.01 today) ; the Wilshire 5000 gives us a measure of the Breadth of the bearishness and like the Dow has just registered a Double Bottom Breakdown SELL signal...looks like the Shorts rule for now and anticipating more downside.the SA i-Shares just added more to Supply( but no outright Sell signal yet.) ...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
And like a Coffin Nail, does it get harder than this ? The Nasdaq $COMPQ just joins the club with a DESCENDING TRIPLE BOTTOM BREAKDOWN Sell signal on 14Mar2007.It's a wave of MEGA SUPPLY ANTICIPATION hitting the Indexes soon...Cry me a River.And the Bullish percent Index for the NYA ( the Biggest Index of them all) goes bearish at 64.12% after reaching a high of 74% in Dec2006...a crossover of 6% below 70% = TREND-CHANGE warning.I think we have it...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Zarp You know I think you are cool and out there and it is always good to have you about BUT....I seems to me that you still have not learn a thing. You still look into the charts for conformation that the end of the world is coming. Its a bit like looking at a smudge of ink we all see somthing and what you see tells a lot about YOUR state of mind but not tel you the dirrection of a jumbo jet or a share market....
0 Kudos