Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Head an Shoulders forming on Bank Index !?

Not applicable
0 Kudos
20 REPLIES 20
Preston
Super Contributor
Are you standing on some shoulder,cos i can see a funny looking head?(LOL)
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Are you standing on someone shoulder,cos i can see a funny looking head?(LOL)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Singing my Branderplank ry tunes vandag alright,...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
These days of out and out greed,.. You don't think there is going to be serious profit taking today,... News Just in>>>"Some People Say" - Prophets seen being taken on the outskirts of Gauteng,.. Super State Secret Police are responding to the call,...
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
and TOPI is now way over the TOP and it's about to fall
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Only my opinion,but no ,i don't think there will be serious profit taking today.The HANG SENG is strongly up at this time,also pulled the NIKKEI up as the European indexes and likely to pull the DOW up as well,although it would like to trend weaker.Both Plats and golds up.Of interest the its just noise on the DOW till usually the last hour of trade around 9.30pm.The last hour matters most.The Dow is at this stage where it was at the start of the month and has really not gained that much.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
I also think the DOW looks bit dodgy. Pushing up at resistance again and if it doesn't go thru we're gonna see 12200 or 11900 pretty damn quickly.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Aahh,.. able to breathe again,... Gotto be honest ,.. i'm cheering,.. Got www.hotcheerleaders.coza on the horn an theyre swinging by to add to the dazzzle,..
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Coming up potentially bad news on the horizon(Durable goods and Housing). These days when Ben speaks the market tanks. He will be the star of the show tonight!
0 Kudos
theyoungster
Super Contributor
what the chances of SBK closing above the 100 mark today???
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
Dixie... what are you smoking? Head and shoulders? It's reached resistance maybe(the previous support line) but head and shoulders? There isn't even a left shoulder yet? Or you going to predict doom and gloom at 15:37 again running until 16:39...
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Micro head and shoulders? Probably some profit-taking on the micro-lenders only.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
If you look at the bank intraday for this morning,. prior to the co-lapse,.. there is a head and shoulders if my eyes arent decieving me,.
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
Maybe if you quasi-modo (Hunchback dude)...
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
0 Kudos