Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Hey!

Brazen
Super Contributor
That new calculator thing on the SSFs is great. Thanks!
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
DST
Super Contributor
The matrix?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Yip. At the top of the matrix they now have a calculator - you type in the underlying and it gives you the SSF. Before you had to just use the column and often after a big move intraday, it wasn't current. And then I had to sit with a little s***** of paper and struggle to tighten my stops. Yes, struggle.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
little s-c-r-a-p of paper
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
I'm with you so far, but define new? Do you get internet there by the lake?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Uh... B, they've had that for quirte some time now. Since I started trading futures at least, which was about 7 months ago...
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Good Lord! Really? And all this time I've been using my s-c-r-a-p. I must drink more, and drink earlier. I need to sharpen my concentration.
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
Yup. You don't want Gman thinking your guard is lowered on V-Day ... ...
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
BRAZEN...BRAZEN..bRaZeN .....I am missing GRAVY!(LOL)
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Oi B, ya gotta drink in sync with the Ancient Mayan Trading Techniques ....GnT with slice of lime....9-11, but you absolutely haf to suck the lime for the focus factor...papsac till 2, microwave in tin for 1 min on high (I find it rounds off the fermentation process, bonus, adds a slight KIO nose to it & the sparks are also kinda cool as in read the tea leaves sort of way)....a few Josés, double lime n salt till 3....the 3 to close period requires stillness of hand..Tassies..Braveheart..more Tassies.....if your screen has a greenish tinge at the close, then a bit of Choc box won't go amiss to round off the day...if its pinkish, back to the papsac....if its red, that leftover paint strippper tin could be an option...for the Gman, same recipe, ratio is about one tin per 60kg. DST...today is the day the guard def comes down big time amigo!..B&G I wanna hear the lowering of the guard up here in the mountains. Adios to the both ya.....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
..if you hear noises, it's me doin the dishes..
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
ay,the Man of wisdom has returned. Are you still employed or being blessed by an intelligent wife fairly compensate for the job.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
..still no job. But takin the Chippindale Revival to Middle East soon. To be called, 'Dance of the Seven G-strings'.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos