Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Hitting

Brazen
Super Contributor
resistance now at around 237 level. Question is do I wanna short something on a Friday afternoon.
0 Kudos
30 REPLIES 30
asylum
Super Contributor
ya thinking along the same lines or do we wait until monday?
0 Kudos
venice
Super Contributor
If your confident take a small position not the whole farm. You will be sad if its down Monday and if its up atleast you didn't get beatup and you might be able to hold it for a while.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
I'm leaving it, want a weekend without thinking. But this has been a fantastic share to trade for the past few weeks hasn't it. Clear as a bell. And there's it does it again. Nice target of around 220? And if that breaks 202/200.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
ja suppose youre right still bad new coming out all over the place so realistically how far can the market run before the fall.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Ya, gut says down more likely than up. And if AGL can't break this level it's saying the same thing. Making another run up now. . . let's see.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
And up in the closing auction. Glad I left it. Good week-end guys.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Yikes! Saved by a weekend of drinking. Again.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
....starting to look like a short from here (250) ay B....just gone short BIL & starting to exit INP shorts....this gonna drive micky wild.... seeing the long again!
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Goat minds think alike! Shorted a few minutes ago - resistance just under 251. let the games begin.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
...touch..hold..pause..engage!
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
...BIL & AGL on intra-day lows....napalm...you gotta love it!
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Figure it's going back to 237. Question is - will it go further. The eternal dilema and the difference between Chocolate Box and just Box.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
May I suggest you simply go for the choc and leave the wrapping out of the equation.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
...228 & then 208...somebody actually calling 190....you know what to do B...lighten up some @ 237....then put a Chinese choker on the beast...'n if it even thinks of becoming a Plett Papsak, throttle it to death...even if you have to suck on a cork all weekend.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Just a little aside ..the US market opens up at 4.30pm SA time from today.
0 Kudos
Shard
Super Contributor
Yeah, but the market reacted as if it opened at 15h30. Hate daylight savings, cuts my time frame to make decisions based on the US open.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Moi is out. Need to go for a walk on the beach and I like to bank first.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Nice trading B
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Merci. Don't like to hold overnight anymore, I wake up at 3 and have to check the DOW closing price. What's with this wind? Open the door and nearly get blown down the stairs.
0 Kudos