Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

How high can it go?

sk_1
Super Contributor
I own quite a lot of Sol shares and am making good money. Is it time to take profits or does the formu see more upside?
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
herb
Not applicable
I keep buying more - short or long term I see no reason for anything other than outstanding performance
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
I bought my first SOL shares when they were under R120 and all I've ever done is buy more when they dip. Never sold. I guess sell a few if you need to buy a new golf stick or two. But really, sell the wife before you sell the SOLs.
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
Anybody want to buy one high maintenance 52 year old gorgeous young lass, botox regularly, facials once a week and pedicures a must. Cant walk past a boutique without buying.
0 Kudos
Starsky
Frequent Contributor
may I ask what would be the average number of shares one would hold for SOL. less than 500 less than 1000 or more than 2000 I ask this just to get a feel.
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
That surely would depend on how large your portfolio is. I hold about 15% Sol in my portfolio.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
How high can the oil price go? That how high SOL will go. 20% of my portfolio is SOL. Probably one of the safest shares to own, kind of like having money in a fixed deposit at an annual interest rate of about 40%-50%.
0 Kudos