Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

I'm getting very disillusioned with this share

Not applicable
Fundamentals are good, liquidity is good, but it just keeps going the wrong way! Anyone got any ideas?
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
barry_1
Super Contributor
I am also holding and will increase my turbos in the coming days as i expect better results this time round.As there has been a small slow down in construction it will allow to no longer import cement.When ever the Rand strenghtens local shares do very well as it keeps out imports.Opposition coming to then wil still take several years to get off the ground in any quantity that can damage their income.At the moment i'm buying at the lows installments in NED,PPC and JDG which are all coming up to their finals.By the way the charges on installments by my reckoning are about ,one percent per month (INCUDING INTEREST CHARGED BY THE BANKS AND costs),which is why i like holding them in the months before their final results as it is usually at this time when the greatest PERCENTAGE GAIN IS TO BE MADE!
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
I forgot to mention i also hold Astral ,but as a shareas there are no dediritives available also a local share that will thrive up to its final.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks for the feedback. I'll hang in there...
0 Kudos