Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

I think it good investment (long term)

Not applicable
Hi! everyone I was listerning to SAFM and they said vodacom will highly be affected by the new interconnection fees but still vodacom is going to do well in future.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
jack12
Super Contributor
Yea, The Titanic was also a good investment.
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Still short on VOD and holding out.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
GarethJ
Regular Contributor
In theory, Mobile is one of the most probable growth industries in our modern society. The growth of mobile over the past 10 years has been beyond anyone's expectations. So the question is what will the Providers do to keep momentum going? The future scope for growth remains huge - being a Mobile Provider extends WAY beyond making calls...
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
I reckon one could view the laying of fibreoptic cables as the modern version of laying railway tracks during the early part of the 1900's. The railway track owners made a fortune. As an Altech shareholder, I am rather excited about their prospects in east Africa. There's plenty of opportunity in the broadband space. It's where Vodacom's (and all other Telecom companies)growth should/will come from. Imagine what you will be able to do once you have a no limit account at speeds of a gig a second and climbing. Demand for broadband will explode, it's just a matter of time.
0 Kudos