Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

I would like to apologise to all who offended me...

og
Frequent Contributor
Edifice, if you are true and sincere to your Vision then I salute you! Guys, cut Edifice some slack and lets try and help realise his Vision - it will make a difference. Edifice, my two BUY recommendations (albeit small caps) are Merafe (MRF) and Metmar (MML). I bought Merafe at 54c, topped up on the first pullback at R1.80 and topped up again at R3,30 - looking to top up again at current levels as I think that the 6-month target is above the R4.00 level. Metmar is another that I have been holding for a while now - bought at R1.50 and have held this one with an expectation of this reaching the R10/share levels. Year on year increase in headline earnings have been phenomenal - check out the latest SENS issues yesterday AND the company pays out dividends as well! For the speculator out there I would also suggest Miranda (MMH) and Wescoal (WSL) Regards and Good luck with your efforts!
0 Kudos