Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

IC Technologies Software

Pam_1
Regular Contributor
I got a phone offer and an appointment to see their program tomorrow, any forumites know/use them? Their "guarantee" of 25%pa sounds unsustainable to me.
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
TraderSteve
Frequent Contributor
Go to my threads regarding this issue. Click on my alias and look for all threads relating to charting software packages. I seriously recommend you cancel the appointment and dont feel bad about it. They will try get you to sign there agreement and say you can try the product and if you are not satisfied within seven calendar days they will refund 100% of your money. DO NOT BE CAUGHT. The salesman I spoke to didn't even know that Amibroker was a charting software program. He thought they were a stock broker. Read my threads and make up your own mind. I hope this helps. You can by Amibroker for R1100.00 (thats 10% of there price R11950.00). This product is well known worldwide and has been recommended by many of the forumites on this site. One reason why the alarm bells started ringing. They definately didn't train this salesman very well.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
can someone give me their number?
0 Kudos
TraderSteve
Frequent Contributor
0860 10 10 93. Heaven help them.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
someone mentioned the idea of a video....maybe a voice recording would be just as good....?
0 Kudos
dimitrius
Regular Contributor
don't let them through your front door. In fact, if you have a big dog, let them have some fun. Any company guaranteeing any type of return are a bunch of snake oil salesmen.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I have the call recorded....they guarantee 40% return!!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
in what form is the guarantee? If I start with 10 bar and don't do 40%, do I get the lost profit or just my initial money back?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I will post the telephone conversation later...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thank gawd...we have a new cause:)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes we do.... maybe now you will understand why? http://www.screencast.com/t/SmtWzYueM
0 Kudos