Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Installment updates

barry_1
Super Contributor
To page three and four for Discudssion members.-- ...."A GOOD SCARE IS WORTH MORE THAN GOOD ADVICE!
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
theyoungster
Super Contributor
barry your opinion on tigerbrands? seems to have weatherd the economic turmoil very well, think well see it go above the 12month high of 164? solid company in my opinion and reliable dividend payer
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Absolutely ,that is why i included it in Installments reaching their Finals in Nov,Dec .The market is not only interested what they will pay this time,but obviously are excited about the future payouts as well.Of late been marking time,but the One year and five year REGRESSION LINE tells the whole story.It has been marking time but now seems to be starting to increase in the last couple of days again. The Standard bank recommended a BUY on 8/7/2009 when the price R146.85 sees the first target price of the underlying share at R170.00 and the second Target at R184.90.I disagree with their exit stratergy as i believe a share doing well should at least be left to run and secondly i like to keep till after the LDT date to recieve the tax free dividends as well.
0 Kudos
theyoungster
Super Contributor
thank you very much for the input barry, i see you included AMS in the list? im working on a little trading method myself, but basically its uses ssf and you basically pyrimid your trade as your position moves more into profit. have a number of criteria for the selection of the shares, the shares beta must be between 0.5 - 0.7 less volitile than the market. will keep the forum posted on any findings
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
The week of 21 Sept have re-written some pages and updated all.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
good give it a trail and if u feel it works i can publish it under your handle on the website!
0 Kudos