Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Investec , the biggest Ripoff

Preston
Super Contributor
Investec has recently increased their monthly Bank charges from R150 to R250 per month. What a load of bulldust? SBK still render better services than Investec. Ouch!!!
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Not applicable
SBK are charging me a percentage fee everytime I deposit into my access bond. there goes that savings vehicle! They have basically forced me into committing more cash into investment portfolio
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Also be careful of taking any policy of a few rand from your bank. They make their money from the actual debit order fees and not from the measly R30 or R40 policy charge every month. Very sneaky indeed.
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
To be expected from Investec.Some years ago they simply increased the management fees on an investment product I had with them - in spite of a fixed fee which I had signed for. It took me six months to get a refund ! I vowed never to do business with them again Their ethics are poor to say the least !!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
->That Zebra stripes is looking alot like a leopard.
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
It takes "somebody" to become a client of Investec. I suppose you guys knew what you were in for when succumbing to the invitation. Nothing like a strike - let them KNOW how you feel, this will have a rippling effect from a consumer's point of view.
0 Kudos