Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Is that a dog's barking or what?

kwagga
Super Contributor
The dog has made a significant move today. I think we're in for a few very exiting days ahead.
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
barry_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
Arghh sch@t!!! U know what this means ne? Roffey's gonna come back with - "its in the charts" and you see, eventhough ur broke cause he said sell ur house and buy drd for xmas, it is starting to climb now, look see...
0 Kudos
Mr_Bean
Frequent Contributor
Its funny, why does everyone run Roffey down? If you look back, he clearly said DRD is going to move up strongly, and that was at around R5.00 He has suggested that GFI, will run hard now....look at the volume from R112.00..GFI is going to hit R125.00 in the next couple of days, and with support will almost definately rocket on upwards..notice the gold price..things are not hunk dory in the US hence a move to gold..refer to volume on golds. Laugh now, but Roffey will laugh last!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
Mr.Bean, you're new on the scene? Roffey has been punting DRD since R20 and GFI since R180
0 Kudos
Stock11
Contributor
Word of advise to Mr Bean. Make sure you activate those stop loses
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
Roffo`s the man he really enjoys giving that Akash Mumblejumble fella a good stare down over the top of his specs on the telly, what.lol
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
It doesn't take a genius to do technical analysis Mr Bean. The problem with the doctor is his tendency to never refer back to gross mistakes in the past that has cost many people a lot of money. He also punted DRD at much, much higher levels than what we currently see. I can also tell you that the DRD chart is looking very interesting indeed, but that is only my opinion. Spec buy at your own discussion.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
0 Kudos