Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Is the primary trend still up

org
Super Contributor
Are we forming an extended top, or is a trend reversal taking place.In the following year or two, the market could be influenced strongly by the conflict between Iran and the Nato Kafirs, any comments.Kafir of course is an Arab word for the Americans, as we all know.Also see rense.com or davi*****e.com....
0 Kudos
28 REPLIES 28
Wizard
Super Contributor
Simon...Don't u think it's time to BAN ORGanisations like the Nato K.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
If we have a say I would concur with Wiz
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I would like to suggest that the K-word be included in the net nanny filter
0 Kudos
PaulC
Super Contributor
I suggest we all adults and should be able to deal with words. Damn I hate all this PC stuff. Call me what you like. Im thick skinned enough to deal with it.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well stop being racial, hate everyone equally and then the problem is solved, or if you a tree hugger love everyone equally and redo the 60's.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
True, but having experienced first hand just how badly people can behave on anaonomous forums, a little oversight is not a bad thing
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Kafir means non believer in arabic, this probably refers to a number of people on the forum.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
HG nice try, but seeing as none of us here speak arabic on this forum .. it is then fair comment to assume the other meaning ..
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Ah well, another misnomer being perpetuated.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
well boet you don't want to know what I really think .. so lets just move on ..
0 Kudos
Alibaba
Contributor
So, whaday think... extended top or not? or was that a K question?
0 Kudos
NJ_1
Frequent Contributor
Why anyone would deliberately use language that can cause offense and hurt to others is totally beyond me. To then hide behind the flimsy excuse that it has some other meaning in some other context, makes it infantile.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simon, cant you just s***** this whole post? That way we can stop the obvious debate that is starting and eventually it will erode it to uselessness. Tnx
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
This individual feeds off his ability to create a rucas on the forum - why do you bother to entertain him, you only encourage it.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
well now, as it wont accept scr@p lets say delete the entire thread.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Org - If you're a follower of davidduke.com then you've got some serious issues in life. I suggest you go for therapy.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Technically org hasn't said anything wrong,taking the context and spelling into account.It just shows how emotionally loaded these words still are.To delete this thread would be an overreaction.
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
ORG, I would say primary trend still up; T40 weekly still above 200 and 40 EMA. Ignore the irrelevant bleeding hearts; they will in any case also keep on voting for the corrupt ANC. Come on bleeding hearts, comments please.
0 Kudos