Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

JDH - More than 5 million volume traded?

ABuzz
Super Contributor
Someone has bought 5 million of these shares, surely can't be a "newie" paying schoolfees? or can it?
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
NOPE the 5mill. shares are broken into different trades. was that news, SENS yesterday good. because they said caution when dealing is withdrawn. so maybe a move maybe coming soon...
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Hasn't had volumes above 5 million since Sept 06. Maybe the market (or a least 1 gambler) is happy that the aeronautical deal is off.
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Shame..R50 000,00 down the drain, yes im thinking the same way you are, with all the negative press that this share is getting can someone still be so naife, and i dont think a inside trader would only buy 5mil....so i dont know myself.
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Babyboy - all at the same time, usually shows 1 buyer matching a number of selling offers.
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
oh ya right i forgot sorry... looks like JDH the most dead share on the market has alot of replies huh.
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
who's buying them.. any info on a press release. or are the directors buying it piece buy piece....mmmmm i wonder.
0 Kudos