Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

JDH - get in now while they are still 1 cent!

ABuzz
Super Contributor
And the 2 cent buying has started. Should I post another thread watching the countdown of those too - only 34 million left!
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
This is the biggest miracle off the century...i got rid off my biggest imbaresment ever!!!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
ABUZZ - You are not listening to me.....There is going to be a right issue shortly.
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
So Taurus, guess we don't need to do the letter after all! Maybe you should have held and the miracle could have been a real success story when you sold at 2 cents.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Mr T.. ABUZZ is not listening to me? So let me start a thread "100 million right issue up for grab, include brokerage fee to fund decificit of "discontinued operation"
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
God is great but i sure hope that the guys dumping all there money into this share are notgoinh to be very sorry in a month r so...
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Preston - I hear you loud and clear. Can't see it happening - grape season has happened and Vinguard did well during it and as soon as Lazaron's other licence comes through they too are going to surge ahead on the profitability track.
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
market depth reveals 0,79% of shares on offer for sale @ between 2c - 5c. Are you saying that 99,21% suckers are waiting for the BIG BOOM?
0 Kudos
Spike
Contributor
Stone the crows: 2 cents! I think i saw this happen once before, about a year ago. I bought 1000 shares a long time ago just for a lark. So now they're worth R20!!! Best joke of all would be to break even and equal the brokerage.
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Ok this now 2 miraacles in one day!!...never taught ill actualy see someone admit buying shares for R20,00.....please explaine your logic to me???
0 Kudos
Spike
Contributor
Ho Taurus, if it's me you mean, the value of my purchase was R10 not R20, minus the brokerage. Twas done on purpose, a deliberately perverse act. Something red, something dead, something to muse upon,
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
man, this is intriguing, if only for the pscychology of it. now suddenly there 46mill shares on offer at 2cents! maybe now including all the suckers who bought at 1c? the pendulum has swung a bit, but still a HUGE liquidity issue. but well done Abuzz, you called the movement away from stalemate correctly. just hope she becomes more liquid for you guys so you can lock in some profits.
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
man, this is intriguing, if only for the pscychology of it. now suddenly there 46mill shares on offer at 2cents! maybe now including all the suckers who bought at 1c? the pendulum has swung a bit, but still a HUGE liquidity issue. but well done Abuzz, you called the movement away from stalemate correctly. just hope she becomes more liquid for you guys so you can lock in some profits.
0 Kudos
bull
Contributor
I eat humble pie. Well done to all who stuck it out. Anybody got some 1c shares for me?
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
bull - just place your buying bid, I am sure there will be some people who only wake up to what has happened and still want to offload a 1 cent.
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
kr!pto - when the last lot sold at 1 cent there were 34 million at 2 cents, so yes, while some of the buyers at 1 cent yesterday (coincidently also 34 million) may have offered their shares back for sale at 2 cents, only 12 million more were added at 2 cents, which means the balance or 22 million are holding or selling at a higher price.
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
abuzz. not following your numbers. but there are currently 54 million on offer. that's a lot. i suspect this is more greed driven (hope of quick 100%) than anything fundamental. but maybe i am wrong.
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
kr!pto - you are right. When I posted my comment, the numbers I quoted were correct (I checked them just prior to posting), but yes a lot more have come onto the market after opening this morning
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
okie. out of interest, you holding or have you put on offer at 2 c?
0 Kudos