Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

John Chartist

Not applicable
this looks like a stinky conversation
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Can't we just all be friends. @simon. Not sure if you did. But did you issue these people with warnings first? On most forums you get severals warnings before taking steps. It does take more time, but it is a Democracy, I hope. :P As I did not see the content of the posts in question I cannot comment much. But there should be some procedural way of dealing with differences of opinion. I quite enjoyed the commentary from Chartist et al on shorts and longs,not that I could follow most of it, but it was entertaining. Going to miss the guys. Peace.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes we need to fight for our rights. Viva le FORUMITES
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Simon has a black book and you name has been pencil in again Mkadir.I cannot save you this time around.
0 Kudos
Guardian
Contributor
In My Opinion: There are no right/wrong ways of trading. We make our choices based on different readings that work for us. Criticisms should be taken maturely seeing that trading/investing is not something everybody can do and thats what make us unique. So guys/dolls if the heat is too much,get out of the kitchen. I for one enjoy everybodies input in this forum so it will be sad if anybody had leave.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Who saw "One flew over the cuckoo's nest"?There's always the option of electro-shock therapy or lobotomy for those who won't behave.Personally I prefer a full bottle in front of me to a full frontal lobotomy.omo
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Problem is john thinks a lobotomy is a move you make when you're playing badmington, and Chartist thinks electric shock therapy is a sex aid. It's not really a problem tho cos I'm gonna be the new God of the forum. No, don't worry, you don't have to vote for me or anything, I've decided.
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
The Arabs have not yet given me a new contract, so proffessional gun for hire. Highest payer becomes my master til target is gone.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Great Brazen - So where are we heading? Did we finally close gap, good and solid with the VIX showing high readings of fear to adequately drive us to close gap down 23 May? Please alert me at the 61.8 fib level to remind me to go long .... Thanks God, your infinate wisdom abounds!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
God helps those who help themselves.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
It is easier for a rich camel to enter the kingdom of heaven through the eye of a needle than for me to make money in this market.
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Russ, as a matter of interest; should read "eye of the needle, which refers to a small door use by people, built into the big main door of the fort or wall". Seen this myself.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Ahhh. Thanks for that. Seen one of those, next time I'll know what to call it.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I'll take your word for it.The furthest north I've ever been is Polokwane.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Russ fortunately help is at hand. To appease this new market Goddess is very easy.. all you need do is buy loads of smarties and chuckles, throw in some quality box wine and you will soon have her blessings bestowed upon you. Make sure there is plenty of choc's the goddess's husband has been away sometime now so there will be a need.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Club sandwitch and chuckles and I suspect this goddess will turn into putty.
0 Kudos